Groves Foot & Ankle complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude or treat people on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Groves Foot & Ankle:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Groves Foot & Ankle.
If you believe that Groves Foot & Ankle has failed to provide services or discriminated on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Attention: Dr. Jay Groves
Groves Foot & Ankle
323 S Tyler
Covington, Louisiana 70433
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Groves Foot & Ankle is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at the Complaint Portal Assist or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at hhs.gov.